[Firm] Help with Firm

Christoph Mallon mallon at cs.uni-saarland.de
Fri Aug 28 20:45:22 CEST 2015

Hello Luiz,

Am 28.08.15 17:31, schrieb Luiz Henrique Neves Bonifacio:
> My name is Luiz Henrique Bonifacio and I am a undergraduate student from
> Federal University of Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil. I have been working on a
> scientific project in the area of code generation in which I am using the
> libFIRM.

It's great to hear from somebody using libFIRM!

> The code above represents how I am calling the functions to create the new
> node. When I call this function in my program, the node is created, the
> blocks are finalized, but when the program reaches the "be_main" function,
> a segmentation failure occures.
> I am seeding attached to this email my program, so you can see what I have
> done.

This is actually a latent bug in the brainfuck example, which you used
as basis for your code.
The backend gets configured too late, but the middleend already tries to
use some backend information.
Just move all the calls to be_parse_arg() right after the call to
initialize_firm().

	Christoph