[Firm] Web Re-Design & Development Proposal !

Depanshu depanshu.afaria at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 12:57:04 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am Depanshu, Business Development Executive in New Delhi (India) and I
work with 100+experienced IT professionals who are into:

Our Services:

1. Web Site Design, Web Site Development, Word Press

2. Mobile Friendly, Mobile Responsive Design, Branding, Logo Design

3. Internet Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), SMO

4. E-Commerce Solutions.

I found your Email ids from Internet. I would like to discuss a business
opportunity with you.

Let me know if you're interested re-designing/re-development of your website
or designing new website & looking forward to any of these above services,
so I can provide you company information and full proposal with best cost as
per your requirement.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated!

Best Regards,

Depanshu

Business Development Executive

P.S. If you are not interested then you can reply with a simple \"NO\",We
will never contact you again.