[Firm] Responsive Web Design Proposal !

Prateek prateekjoy11 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 11:56:56 CET 2016

Hi,

We are a Web Design firm in INDIA , We provides fast, high quality Website
Design & Web Development  as well as full service custom development
services for a variety of CMS and ecommerce platforms.

1.     3,000+ websites designed and delivered properly.
2.     Clients from 140 countries all major time zones covered
3.     Established over 7 years ago ISO 9001:2008 Certified

We are ahead of the curve. Our research department continually works to
explore new technologies, methods and techniques and develop proprietary
solutions. This allows us to always be on top in modern web development.

A PROCESS THAT DELIGHTS: We've fine-tuned our process to meet the level of
expectations our customers deserve. Our process that ends in smiles.

STEP 1 - ANALYSIS
STEP 2 - PLANNING
STEP 3 - DEVELOPMENT
STEP 4 - QUALITY ASSURANCE
STEP 5 - DELIVERY

We have hundreds of the best and most experienced developers in the industry
hands down. They have years of experience, have been trained in-house, and
have worked on thousands of projects, doing this for years, day in and day
out. You can't find ability like this anywhere else.

Our Services: YII, Joomla, Word Press, Magneto, Cake PHP, Core PHP, Woo
Commerce, Interspire, Prestashop CMS. Apart from this, we also offer SEO,
SMO services to our valuable clients for enhanced website traffic.

Please let me know your requirement to develop the new websites or re-design
so that i can provide you solution accordingly.

Thank You.

Prateek

Business Development Manager