[Firm] Fwd: Help with Firm

Sebastian Buchwald Sebastian.Buchwald at kit.edu
Mon Apr 11 09:37:14 CEST 2016

Hi,

hat dem Kerl eigentlich jemand geantwortet?

Grüße,
Sebastian

Betreff: 	[Firm] Help with Firm
Datum: 	Thu, 3 Mar 2016 14:07:33 -0400
Von: 	Luiz Henrique Neves Bonifacio <luizhbonifacio at gmail.com>
An: 	firm at ira.uni-karlsruhe.de

Hello, my name is Luiz and I wrote to you a few months ago, asking about
a bug in libFIRM backend.
Today, I have another question about a mapping between libFIRM and
SPARCv8 instructions. My question is:Â
"How can I create a correspondence between libFIRM and SPARCv8
Instructions like *save %sp* and *restore*?"

Let me be more specific: I want to convert a SPARCv8 programm in a IR
(using libFIRM). However, I am having some issues when I found this type
of instruction, because I can't find a way to relation the instruciont
with the IR that libFIRM implements.

Thank you for your time,