[Firm] Introduction From Software On Demand

Imran imran at softwareondemand.co
Fri Jul 29 05:03:14 CEST 2016

Hi,

My name is Imran, and I head up business development efforts for Software On Demand. We recently launched our platform, a software marketplace, where customers can purchase products on a monthly subscription.

I am taking an educated guess here, based on your online profile, you appear to be an appropriate person to connect with for your software hosted on sourceforge.net... or might at least point me in the right direction. I’d like to speak with someone from your company who is responsible for handling strategic tie-ups.

If that’s you, are you open to a fifteen minute call to discuss how Software On Demand can specifically help your business? If that's not you, can you please put me in touch with the right person?

If you wish to know more about us, come visit us on www.softwareondemand.co or join our skype dev studio here.

Thank you very much and we hope to receive a favourable response soon.

Best Regards,

Imran A.L.
President & Founder
www.softwareondemand.co
Skype: imran.ladiwala

If you do NOT wish to earn more out of your software, Unsubscribe