[Firm] List of Algorithms used in libFIRM

HWJ hwj at mailbox.org
Sat Aug 27 15:38:17 CEST 2016

Hello,

recently I came across SSA and stumbled over libFIRM.
Is there a list of algorithms utilized by libFIRM?

I mean something like:
	* SSA destruction -> Sreedhar
	* Register allocation -> ...
	etc.

Background information:
I'd like to switch from C to Go for embedded development. Unfortunately,
there are no Go compilers for embedded architectures AFAIK. But there's
an SSA library[1]. My idea was to take this library and use it for code
generation. I've read quite a few papers about SSA which usually praise
the advantages of SSA but sometimes fall short on providing in-depth
knowledge/pseudocode suitable for implementation. That's why libFIRM
caught my attention producing real executable code.
I'd appreciate every piece of information that would help me on this
(rocky) road from SSA to assembly.

Best,
Jake

PS: I also speak german.