[Firm] Andreas Zwinkau made you an owner of the libFirm organization

Andreas Zwinkau zwinkau at kit.edu
Thu Dec 22 16:23:41 CET 2016

Am 22.12.2016 um 15:05 schrieb William ML Leslie:
> I've been away from programming for a few months now on some family
> business.  You're putting libFirm on github now Andreas?  Is that to
> get Travis CI builds, or is there some other reason?

The Firm project is not really only a project of the IPD Snelting chair
anymore. So it makes sense to migrate the code stuff to a more open place.

There are some technical reasons, too. I'm slowly trying to rework our
buildbot setup, so it does not rely on our network file system so much.
That requires different authentication mechanisms and Github is more
flexible than our infrastructure.

--
Andreas Zwinkau

  KIT  IPD Snelting