[Firm] I lost my mobile but something went well. Thanks to Kangoosave

KangooSave News at marker.advfromnwl.com
Thu Feb 8 21:45:59 CET 2018

KangooSaveBusiness

KangooSave your unique smart address book.

View in browser : http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/Bae9lXB80Mp1B9kxOBABA2gnte/doc.html?t_params=7SHBi1a2OvDw4$3VYeyr2Hw8YUbBW9dbKhu3Ncl64w8lGRFHsvfrwCpVE$nu-jx4YC3s7nFgsOmbm56veaV018qfFoFtibfPNwHy$0cZd

Hello ,
Last week I lost my smartphone when I returned home after work. A tragedy! X(
I want to tell you because thanks to Google Drive I was able to recover my photos and thanks to KangooSave I recovered all my contacts maintaining relationship with the people that matter to me.
Finally the catastrophe was only economic. I do not want to imagine what would have happened if I did not have KangooSave for my contacts.
Have a nice day ;)

http://marker.advfromnwl.com/a/tBae9lXB80Mp1B9kxOBABA2gnte/ksc1?email=firm@ipd.info.uni-karlsruhe.de

http://marker.advfromnwl.com/a/tBae9lXB80Mp1B9kxOBABA2gnte/ksc2?email=firm@ipd.info.uni-karlsruhe.de

The personal information contained in this and future messages are processed by MakeMailing in
accordance with the principles of proportionality and quality required by the regulations in this area.
Your information will not be shared with third parties under any circumstances. At any time, you may revoke the consent subject to the receipt of commercial communications by electronic means, and exercise the rights of access, rectification or cancellation you can send email to info at makemailing com. You can also
exercise your right to opt out of receiving newsletters by clicking on the link : http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/r/webunsub?t=Bae9lXB80Mp1B9kxOBABA2gnte&aid=2097091387&n=1&email=firm@ipd.info.uni-karlsruhe.de .