[Firm] To obtain a HiWi Position.

Suraj Arya surajarya130 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 10:15:48 CEST 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since I know you are very busy in academic and research work and I really
do not want to interrupt you. But I would like to remind you regarding my
proposal of internship that I sent you on 18th June-2018. It would be
highly appreciated if we discuss on your further response.
I'm eagerly waiting for your response.‌

Many thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Suraj