[Firm] "FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATION AND AUDITING PREPARATION FOR E.C. FUNDED PROJECTS" SEMINAR | NEW DATES

European Academy camille.herbert at europeanacademy.com
Mon Mar 8 14:58:26 CET 2021

Dear colleague,

This is a quick update to inform you that due to the high interest, we have now announced a series of new dates for the "Financial Administration & Auditing Preparation for E.C. Funded Projects" online training course.

As you are probably aware of, the European Commission is sending out Letters of Announcement asking beneficiaries to prepare for an upcoming audit. Involved in a series of projects ourselves, we have noticed that an alarming number of partners were unaware of their record keeping obligations and the potential consequences of incorrect financial management and lack of preparation to deal with an audit. Therefore, we worked with former Auditors of the EC to develop the course on "Financial Administration & Auditing Preparation for E.C. Funded Projects" based on the mistakes of hundreds of audited entities and projects, enriched with little secrets, structured on a practical and hands-on approach.

Contrary to experience-based courses led by people audited a couple of times, this complete two days intensive training includes step-by-step guidance along with tips and hints and it is designed to improve the know-how necessary to accurately prepare financial reports and be able to successfully deal with on-the-spot audits.

The upcoming courses are:

18-19 March Online
19-20 April 2021 Brussels
22-23 April Online
11-12 May 2021 Online
7-8 June 2021 Brussels

As most of the above trainings have currently a very limited availability, should you wish to participate to any of these sessions, reserve your seat at your earliest convenience here or come back to me and I will be more than happy to prepare your enrolment.

For any further information or details, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Camille Herbert

Camille Herbert
European Academy
a: Liepajas iela 34, LV-1002, Riga, Latvia
t: +371 27023445
e: camille.herbert at european.academy
w: www.europeanacademy.com