[MMB] MMB&PGTS04: call for participation

MMB & PGTS 04 info at mmbpgts.org
Mon Jul 19 12:59:30 MEST 2004

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION  CALL FOR PARTICIPATION  CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

                               MMB&PGTS04
                            Joint Conference
     12th GI/ITG Conference on Measuring, Modelling and Evaluation
                              together with
                 3rd Polish-German Teletraffic Symposium
                          September 12-15,2004
                            Dresden, Germany
                            www.mmbpgts.org

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION  CALL FOR PARTICIPATION  CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

Dear colleague,

the next MMB conference and the next PGTS symposium will be held jointly
in September in Dresden. You are cordially invited to participate.

We were able to compile a high-quality event. Out of a large number of
submissions from 18 countries we have accepted only 41 papers. Two
invited speakers (Mary Vernon, University of Wisconsin, and Rob van der
Mei, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam) will highlight the state of the art
and future trends in system design and networking. The conference is
complemented by two tutorials on Sunday afternoon, one on stochastic
models and the other one on future network architectures. The conference
is run in a workshop-like style: mainly single stream with sufficient
time for presentations and Q&A.

Due to a number of sponsors, we have secured a low conference fee.
Please notice that the early bird registration deadline is August 12,
2004.
For more information and actual announcements please visit the web site
www.mmbpgts.org

Looking forward to see you in Dresden!

Ralf Lehnert
(TPC co-chair)

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION  CALL FOR PARTICIPATION  CALL FOR PARTICIPATION