[Networkit] Reading graph segfaults

Lars Beckmann lars.beckmann at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 15:03:14 CEST 2014

Hi,

we are trying to use NetworKit to compute centrality measures, but
NetworKit segfaults when we try to read the graph. We are using a clean VM
with Ubuntu 13.10 (
http://virtualboximages.com/Ubuntu+13.10+amd64+VirtualBox+VDI+Virtual+Appliance)
where we installed the prerequisites mentioned in the NetworKit readme. We
successfully built NetworKit on the VM, but when we try to read our graph
using: G = graphio.METISGraphReader().read("xxx.graph") NetworKit
segfaults. We have built NetworKit without debug flags, but we can do so,
if that is important for the devs to help us out.

You can find the graph in question here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7vRIovbLojkSHpTUy1hR3dFRHM/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for your help,

Lars

--