[Networkit] Reading graph segfaults

Lars Beckmann lars.beckmann at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 12:54:06 CEST 2014

Hi Henning,

thanks for the quick reply, that fixed the issue.

Christian said that there is an approximation algorithm for betweenness
centrality in the dev-branch. Is there an overview for all the available
algorithms and their usage? In particular we are interested in centrality
measures for very large graphs (millions of nodes, (hundreds of) millions
of edges). If you could point me to docs or any other resource that shows
the usage of these algorithms, that would be great. Note: I did go trough
the doc folder in the repo, but maybe there is more that I haven't found
yet?

Thanks in advance,

Lars

Lars Beckmann