[Networkit] Reading graph segfaults

Staudt, Christian (ITI) christian.staudt at kit.edu
Tue Apr 22 13:24:54 CEST 2014

Hi Lars,
in addition to the paper mentioned by Henning (http://arxiv.org/abs/1403.3005), there a two main sources  for documentation on NetworKit’s classes and functions:

a) the user guide in the form of an IPython Notebook: Doc/Notebooks/NetworKit_UserGuide.ipynb
b) the Python docstrings for classes and functions, as well as Doxygen comments in the C++ source code

I admit that both sources are not in perfect shape, so please inform us if and maybe how they could be improved.

Especially for centrality.ApproxBetweenness, which is a very recent addition, we are interested in your practical experiences, e.g. Did it work for your data? How long did it take? Which parameters did you chose for your purposes? etc.

Kind regards
Christian

christian.staudt at kit.edu
http://parco.iti.kit.edu/staudt/index-en.shtml
Institut of Theoretical Computer Science - Parallel Computing Group
Building 50.34 Room 249
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)