[Networkit] NetworKit 3.1: Release Notes

Staudt, Christian (ITI) christian.staudt at kit.edu
Fri Apr 25 19:19:25 CEST 2014

Today we announce the release of NetworKit 3.1, an incremental update to our tool suite for high-performance network analysis.

Improvements and new features include

- Eigenvector centrality
- PageRank
- Betweenness centrality approximation: estimating betweenness centrality is now feasible for networks with hundreds of millions of edges.
- R-MAT graph generator
- BFS/DFS iterators on the C++ level
- improved BFS and Dijkstra classes
- improved memory footprint when using large objects on the Python level

More detailed information can be found in the accompanying publication [2]. This being an open-source project, we are very interested in incorporating feedback from data analysts and algorithm engineers. Feel free to contact us with any question on how NetworKit could be applied in your field of research.

Kind regards
Christian L. Staudt and Henning Meyerhenke
http://parco.iti.kit.edu/

[1]: http://algohub.iti.kit.edu/parco/NetworKit/NetworKit
[2]: http://arxiv.org/abs/1403.3005