[Networkit] Planning Release 3.3

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Fri Aug 8 10:16:13 CEST 2014

Hi NetworKit developers,

the features and improvements we have added over the last month merit a new release soon. Also, there are several updates in the pipeline whose status is not yet clear. I would like to plan the next release and decide which features will make it into 3.3. In particular, the participants of the GALA projects are asked to list their updates.

The following document serves as schedule and release notes:

————>    https://etherpad.mozilla.org/P82zxkMcB3

I suggest Monday the 18th of August as the release date. Please decide on your contributions and prepare them in time for the release. Thank you