[Networkit] Request for Code Review: Effective Diameter and Hop Plot

Michael Hamann michael.hamann at kit.edu
Thu Aug 21 15:28:55 CEST 2014

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 21. August 2014, 14:58:39 schrieb Christian Staudt:
> student Marc Nemes is working on extensions for NetworKit and has
> implemented functions for effective diameter (exact and approximated) and
> hop plots. The code is in the branch „nemes“. Let’s test and review the
> code, paying attention to correctness and performance.

how do you expect that code review to happen? Maybe it would be better to
create a pull request so we can simply comment in the pull request? (Or
doesn't that work as good as it works on GitHub?)

For easier comparability I've just merged the Dev branch into the "nemes"
branch.

Furthermore I've created a test case with deleted nodes. It currently leads to
a segfault as, as far as I've seen, the implementation assumes that node ids
are continuous.

Michael