[Networkit] nx2nk error

Damiano Rossato damiano_rossato at alice.it
Sun Dec 7 19:28:48 CET 2014

Hi,
I am a Italian student. I'm working on a thesis about criminal networks. I'm using NetworKit and networkX on IPython notebook to analyze some graph.
I have an issue when using the nx2nk function on a graph that is the result of the k_core function, because ipython kernel restart suddenly. So I can't go on with my analysis.
Furthermore, when I try to run my code using python3 i have a segmentation error. Someone can help me to detect the problem? Thank you.

Damiano Rossato
University of Rome Tor Vergata