[Networkit] allowing algorithms access to graph data structure internals

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Wed Jul 16 14:54:06 CEST 2014

Am 16.07.2014 um 14:31 schrieb Marvin Ritter <marvin.ritter at gmail.com>:

> So I think we should create a list of requirements and use cases for the GraphBuilder (e.g. which methods with which parameters have to be thread safe?). Then we can set up some benchmarks and test cases before working on a better implementation.

The idea is to allow parallel construction of a graph.

Must have:
- one-sided edge modifications are thread-safe, i.e. the adjacency u -> v can be modified safely in a parallel loop over the nodes u
- no locks

Should have:
- no sequential iteration over the nodes or edges
- no memory footprint of 2x G