[Networkit] Cython type issue

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Tue Jul 22 16:46:32 CEST 2014

Am 22.07.2014 um 16:12 schrieb Hamann, Michael (ITI) <michael.hamann at kit.edu>:

> My question is: what exactly is this type issue, is there an official
> bug report or is this even already fixed in the development version of
> Cython?

I would describe the issue as follows: In the Cython declaration of the class interface, we cannot use our 64bit integer types (count, index, node) as element types of a container if the container is an input parameter (output works fine).

It’s not critical but ugly and annoying. I haven’t gotten around to reporting this bug and I don’t know if it has been fixed.