[Networkit] Compiling Networkit

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Mon Jul 28 18:13:55 CEST 2014

Hello Hamid,
for building the unit tests, you need Googletest, which is a separate library. After downloading and building Googletest, you need to point NetworKit to it by editing the build.conf file: Enter the paths for the include folder and the library folder. Then rerun scons.

Note that building the unit tests is optional.

Best regards,
Chris

Ps. Consider joining our email list for quick support.