[Networkit] NetworKit 3.2: call for participation and release date

Marvin Ritter marvin.ritter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 11:52:27 CEST 2014

Hey Christian,

I don't think the directed graph data structure will make it into 3.2. Even
if everything goes well and Klara and I are done with the project by end of
June, the changes will be pretty big. So some review and testing would be
appropriate. You could present it as a beta of the next version ;)

Best,
Marvin