[Networkit] DirectedGraph in NetworKit

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Tue Jun 10 11:38:02 CEST 2014

Hi Klara,

thanks for the mature design and clear description. The result of our discussion last week was to go with the „BigGraph“ approach to achieve Cython compatibility, performance and low refactoring overhead.

	Any objections?

Of course the performance needs to be proven - I am very interested in benchmark results.

Also had a quick look at the code. For the final version, please
- make sure the method and member documentation is in a good state
- use line breaks before and after a method body, even if all could fit in one line
- check recent updates to the old graph class (and NetworKit in general) and make sure that they are included when we merge

Hope this works out and we can release the directed graph in 3.3.

Best regards
Christian