[Networkit] Centrality Betweenness algorithms

Lars Beckmann lars.beckmann at gmail.com
Thu May 22 20:26:59 CEST 2014

Hi,

we tried another package to compute betweenness centrality today and I was
wondering if you know about it.

Paper: http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~bader/papers/FastBC-MTAAP2009.pdf
Code:
http://sourceforge.net/p/snap-graph/code/HEAD/tarball?path=/snap/branches/faster-BC

It seems to be quite fast on our graphs and may be of help for you. Or you
already know this paper and are using it already (or have decided not to
for good reasons that we'd be happy to hear about :)) in which case you
should ignore this email :)

Best,

Lars

P.S.: Did we already say thank you for this great toolkit and the super
fast support? Anyways, let me say thanks again!

--
Lars Beckmann

Uhlenstraße 10
33098 Paderborn