[Networkit] Centrality Betweenness algorithms

Henning Meyerhenke meyerhenke at kit.edu
Fri May 23 09:10:26 CEST 2014

Hi Lars,

Thanks for the pointer. Yes, we know the paper and use certain, but not
all ideas it proposes.

Have you made a comparison of running times for your graphs? I would be
very curious about that, even an informal one.

Am 22.05.14 20:26, schrieb Lars Beckmann:
> Hi,
>
> we tried another package to compute betweenness centrality today and I
> was wondering if you know about it.
>
> Paper: http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~bader/papers/FastBC-MTAAP2009.pdf
> Code:
> http://sourceforge.net/p/snap-graph/code/HEAD/tarball?path=/snap/branches/faster-BC
>
> It seems to be quite fast on our graphs and may be of help for you. Or
> you already know this paper and are using it already (or have decided
> not to for good reasons that we'd be happy to hear about :)) in which
> case you should ignore this email :)
>
> Best,
>
> Lars
>
> P.S.: Did we already say thank you for this great toolkit and the super
> fast support? Anyways, let me say thanks again!
>
> --
> Lars Beckmann
>
> Uhlenstraße 10
> 33098 Paderborn
> Germany
>
> Cell (D2): +49 (0) 178 59 69 150
> Phone: +49 (0) 89 380 123 90
> Fax: +49 (0) 180 102 113 4628

Juniorprof. Dr. Henning Meyerhenke

Web: http://parco.iti.kit.edu/henningm/

KIT - University of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg and
National Research Center of the Helmholtz Association