[Networkit] NetworKit 3.2: call for participation and release date

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Tue May 27 16:39:48 CEST 2014

Hi NetworKit list,

on the 6th of July I am going to present NetworKit at the SIAM Workshop on Network Science, Chicago (http://www.siam.org/meetings/ns14/). It would be nice to have another incremental release (version 3.2) ready by then. Therefore I suggest the 1st of July as the release date to target.

In addition to the usual bugfixes and improvements that have happened over the last weeks, the release should include:

definitely:
	- improved IO: more graph file formats, cleaner interface
	- Gephi export
	- algebraic interface

maybe:
	- directed graph data structure

Developers, please give notice of any features you would like to add for the next release. Also, users are welcome to contribute suggestions. Thank you.

Chris

christian.staudt at kit.edu
http://parco.iti.kit.edu/staudt/index-en.shtml
Institute of Theoretical Informatics - Parallel Computing Group
Building 50.34 Room 249