[Networkit] Load Balanced Clustering Coefficients

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Sat Nov 1 20:25:57 CET 2014

Hi NetworKit algorithm engineers,
the following work on load-balanced clustering coefficients was pointed out to me:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/262282519_Load_balanced_clustering_coefficients

Any comments? Should we implement this?

IMHO speeding up exact clustering coefficients does not have the highest priority, because the sampling-based approximation gives a good enough result in no time. However, triangle counting appears in various places, and the techniques are maybe relevant for that.

Christian