[Networkit] Automated Network Analysis...

Moritz von Looz moritz.looz-corswarem at kit.edu
Mon Nov 3 18:56:10 CET 2014

This looks nice. To do more than just dump properties.overview() into a pdf file, we should have some network categories, as in "This network looks like it could have been generated by a Barabasi-Albert generator",
"This network looks like a grid network" or "That network has an unusually high clustering coefficient for this density."

All the best,
Moritz