[Networkit] Improved setup for package installations

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Thu Nov 13 11:14:35 CET 2014

Hi Max,
I’ve tested this, but it failed with the following output: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/26d3fb9df4e1ac6714bd

However, the same thing happens with the current head of the Dev branch when compiling with setup.py. It seems there is a bug in the cythonization of PLM::prolong

networkit/_NetworKit.cpp:23128:136: error: no matching function for call to 'NetworKit::PLM::prolong(NetworKit::Graph&, NetworKit::Partition&, NetworKit::Graph&, std::vector<long unsigned int>&)'

Christian