[Networkit] Improved setup for package installations

Michael Hamann michael.hamann at kit.edu
Thu Nov 13 11:21:14 CET 2014

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 13. November 2014, 11:14:35 schrieb Christian Staudt:
> networkit/_NetworKit.cpp:23128:136: error: no matching function for call to
> 'NetworKit::PLM::prolong(NetworKit::Graph&, NetworKit::Partition&,
> NetworKit::Graph&, std::vector<long unsigned int>&)'

Oh, sorry, that's my fault then. This code compiles just fine here because here
apparently node is long unsigned int but not on your system. This should
actually be declared as vector[node] in Cython which does not work in Cython
before version 0.21. The question here is:

- do we want a workaround (manual conversion of a Python list to std::vector)
- or do we want to require Cython 0.21 (released on September 10, installed on
phipute1 but maybe not your development system)

Any opinions?

Michael