[Networkit] Improved setup for package installations

Maximilian Vogel maximilian.vogel at student.kit.edu
Thu Nov 13 14:40:25 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm on Cython 0.21 for a while already and I also included the
_NetworKit.cpp generated by Cython in the package. So it should have
worked, shouldn't it?
I also didn't have any problems with the compilation of said head on my
system.

Anyways I've pulled the latest dev head (2e3b20b64071) and updated the
package. Please retry:
     [sudo] pip install -i https://testpypi.python.org/pypi networkit

Regards,
Max