[Networkit] 3.4 Release Sprint

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Thu Nov 20 19:04:13 CET 2014

Hi NetworKit developers,

who is interested in participating in a sprint at KIT on Thursday, Dec 4th, in preparation for the release of NetworKit 3.4?

The idea is to get together during a couple of hours (come and go as you want), write and review code, and solve open questions.

I especially recommend this to our student research assistants with current projects and/or spare work hours. In fact, I would recommend it to anyone who has a NetworKit-based project, these joint coding sessions are usually quite productive.

Please write to me if you are interested.