[Networkit] Bachelor's/Master's Thesis Topic

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Wed Nov 26 17:30:34 CET 2014

Am 25.11.2014 um 16:51 schrieb Isra Al Qasem <isra_aq at hotmail.com>:

> @Chris, can I share this Master's thesis with the professors at my university? Or it is just for KIT students?

Dear Israa,

feel free to discuss this with your professors. I’d be interested in reading some notes about your ideas on the topic. On that basis we could then start thinking about the possibilities for a collaboration.

In general, you and your professors should feel free to build your research projects on NetworKit. I only ask that you a) cite our corresponding publications b) let us know about your projects and c) contribute useful modifications to the code back into our repository. Under these conditions we are happy to support your research with regular improvements to the software.

Best regards,