[Networkit] Changes to setup.py / pip install networkit

Moritz von Looz moritz.looz-corswarem at kit.edu
Thu Nov 27 21:29:37 CET 2014

Hello Max,

I get the following error when calling setup.py:

cythoning networkit/_NetworKit.pyx to networkit/_NetworKit.cpp

Error compiling Cython file:

cdef extern from *:
    ctypedef count X '__pyx_t_10_NetworKit_count'
            ^

vector.from_py:37:13: 'count' is not a type identifier

Error compiling Cython file:

cdef extern from *:
    ctypedef node X '__pyx_t_10_NetworKit_node'
            ^

vector.from_py:37:13: 'node' is not a type identifier

I'm using Ubuntu 14.04 with Python 3.4. Building the Unit tests works without problems.

Calling setup.py on a machine with Scientific Linux 6.4 and Python 3.3.3 succeeded without problems.

All the best,
Moritz