[Networkit] compiling networkit with the intel compiler

Vogel, Maximilian maximilian.vogel at student.kit.edu
Mon Sep 1 19:40:01 CEST 2014

Fellow developers,

I tried to compile networkit with the intel compiler (version 14), however there are many errors.
As an example, I have attached the error messages from the compilation of Graph.cpp. There are problems with constexpr and the template magic in the forEdges iterator. Also something template related in StringBuilder.h fails to compile.

The constexpr error has already been reported to the Intel developers [0], however I didn't find out yet how to work around this or if it has been fixed in version 15 of the compiler.
Since I'm not too familiar with the code producing the errors, any help is appreciated.

[0] https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/484936

Regards,
Max