[Networkit] compiling networkit with the intel compiler

Florian Weber uagws at student.kit.edu
Tue Sep 2 02:02:04 CEST 2014

Hi,

I suspect that
[this](https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/488459) is the
ICC-bug responsible for the compilation-errors in StringBuilder.h.

As the author of that code: I know how I could work around that, but it
would not be beautiful¹. So unless there is really a need for that, I'd
prefer to just wait for Intel to fix their bugs.

Regards, Florian

[1] Basically I would have to replace std::true_type and std::false_type
with two types of different size, apply the sizeof-operator instead of
decltype and compare the sizes.

Dateiname   : signature.asc
Dateityp    : application/pgp-signature
Dateigr??e  : 819 bytes