[Networkit] compiling networkit with the intel compiler

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Tue Sep 2 09:32:56 CEST 2014

Hi,
this is not the first bug in the Intel Compiler that makes it incompatible with NetworKit.
I also think that we should wait with the ugly workarounds. At the moment support for the Intel Compiler is not critical.
@Florian: Could you annotate the code with your idea for a workaround, so we can apply it if necessary?

Regards,
Chris