[Networkit] Request for Feedback: pip install networkit

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Fri Sep 5 15:31:34 CEST 2014

Hi users and developers,

we have recently published NetworKit in the Python Package Index (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/networkit/3.3) and made it pip-installable. In our tests this works fine, but we have not received much user feedback and are therefore not sure how it is working „in the wild“. If you have tried installing NetworKit via pip, please tell us how well that went.

Best regards
Chris

christian.staudt at kit.edu
http://parco.iti.kit.edu/staudt/index-en.shtml
Institute of Theoretical Informatics - Parallel Computing Group
Building 50.34 Room 034