[Networkit] To all users: Brief NetworKit feedback request

Henning Meyerhenke meyerhenke at kit.edu
Fri Apr 3 10:51:29 CEST 2015

Reminder to all users:

Please be so kind as to send me (meyerhenke at kit.edu) the information
(name, affiliation, working area) requested below.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Thanks and a happy Easter weekend!
Henning

Am 27.03.15 um 14:59 schrieb Henning Meyerhenke:
> Dear NetworKit users,
>
> It is great to see our community grow and flourish! Thanks for using
> NetworKit, we hope it simplifies your work. Today I am asking a small
> favor in return.
>
> Since the NetworKit project is to a large extent based on external
> funding, we have some reporting duties. That is why I would like to ask
> all users/developers of NetworKit who are not affiliated with KIT to
> volunteer 2-5 minutes and send me
>
> - your name and affiliation and
> - one to three sentences on how you use NetworKit
>
> by April 3.
>
> Please use my email address meyerhenke at kit.edu for this, not the mailing
> list. Your data will only be used for project reporting.
>

> It would be of additional help if you gave us consent to share your
> name, affiliation, and the titles of papers you wrote using NetworKit on
> our website.
>

> Your help is very much appreciated!
>
> Best regards,
> Henning Meyerhenke

Juniorprof. Dr. Henning Meyerhenke

Web: http://parco.iti.kit.edu/henningm/

KIT - University of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg and
National Research Center of the Helmholtz Association