[Networkit] Graph

Henning Meyerhenke meyerhenke at kit.edu
Fri Apr 24 21:12:31 CEST 2015

Hi Subbu,

Could you please rephrase your post as a more concrete question? Would
you like to know how to construct the network or how to invoke the
methods for structural analysis?

Am 24.04.15 um 18:57 schrieb Subramanian Iyer:
> Hi,
>

> I would like to create a network graph focused on one node in an
> edgelist. Let me call that node N1. The graph should contain the
> following -
>
> 1. The connections that N1 has.
>
> 2. Suppose N1 is connected to N2 through N15. The connections of N2-N15.
> I would like to see whether any second level connections of N1 i.e.,
> N2 through N15 are connected to each other.  In other words I would like
> to see whether N2 is connected to N8 or whether N5 is connected N10.
>

> Subbu

Juniorprof. Dr. Henning Meyerhenke

Web: http://parco.iti.kit.edu/henningm/

KIT - University of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg and
National Research Center of the Helmholtz Association