[Networkit] Graph

Subramanian Iyer sriyer at unm.edu
Sat Apr 25 00:59:53 CEST 2015

Hi Henning,

I am looking for methods that allow me to query the graph around a specific node. For the example I gave, pseudocode would be:

connected = {}
neighbors = G.getNeighbors(node=1)
for node1 in neighbors:
    for node2 in neighbors:
        if node1 != node2:
            connected[str(node1) + ' - ' str(node2)] = G.hasEdge(node1, node2)

I don't know what the NetworKit function corresponding to GetNeighbors is.

It would also be helpful if you could point me to the documentation of where I should look up this information. Right now the documentation I am looking at are the example ipython notebooks.

Subbu