[Networkit] Fwd: Network Sparsification Algorithms

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Tue Aug 4 11:28:29 CEST 2015

Hi Phillip,
glad you asked. We are preparing a new release that will include the sparsification code. ETA is about 2-3 weeks, we’re hoping to release this before the ASONAM conference.

Would you mind sharing what you are planning to use this for? While the edge centrality/sparsification stuff is intrinsically interesting, we are on the lookout for some actual applications for a possible follow-up paper.

Begin forwarded message: