[Networkit] Feedback req'd: Multi-edges

Henning Meyerhenke henning.meyerhenke at kit.edu
Wed Aug 12 09:42:30 CEST 2015

Good morning,

Arie, thanks for pointing this out.

Right now multi-edges are inserted, but the search for a particular edge
stops at its first occurrence. This behavior should be changed.

These are the obvious options:

- Disallow multi-edges, i.e. checking during insertion if an edge
already exists
- Proper iteration (likely to slow down numerous algorithms)
- Separate handling of multi-graphs (may require a lot of additional code)

All, could we please get some feedback if and when you need multi-edges?

Thanks a lot,
Henning