[Networkit] NetworKit 3.6 Release Sprint

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Tue Aug 18 18:57:50 CEST 2015

Hi developers,
release of 3.6 is postponed to tomorrow because of extensive refactoring work.

Meanwhile, I’ve started release notes here, feel free to add what is missing: https://pad.okfn.org/p/networkit3.6

It would be good to reference Kolja Esders’ thesis in the documentation of the link prediction module. Can we put it online somehow?