[Networkit] networkit compile mistake via scons

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Wed Feb 4 15:53:27 CET 2015


Hi,
did you get the googletest library, did you build it and did you tell NetworKit how to find it via the build.conf configuration file?

Example:

[compiler]
cpp=g++-4.8
defines=

[includes]
std=
gtest=/Users/cls/workspace/gtest/include/

[libraries]
gtest=/Users/cls/workspace/gtest/

Best,
Chris


Am 04.02.2015 um 15:50 schrieb ucdmb <ucdmb at student.kit.edu>:

> Hey dear all:
> 
> I tried to compile networkit via scons "scons --optimize=Dbg --target=Tests -j2" and I got following problem:
> 
> $ scons --optimize=Dbg --target=Tests -j2 
> scons: Reading SConscript files ...
> scons: done reading SConscript files.
> scons: Building targets ...
> g++ -o NetworKit-Tests-Dbg -std=c++11 -fopenmp .buildDbg/Globals.o .buildDbg/algebraic/AdjacencyMatrix.o .buildDbg/algebraic/IncidenceMatrix.o .buildDbg/algebraic/LaplacianMatrix.o .buildDbg/algebraic/Matrix.o ...
> ...
> ...
> PostscriptWriter.o .buildDbg/viz/test/VizGTest.o .buildDbg/Unittests-X.o -lgtest
> Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:
> "testing::internal::PrintStringTo(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >*)", referenced from:
> testing::internal::PrintTo(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >*) in AuxGTest.o
> testing::internal::PrintTo(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >*) in GraphGTest.o
> "testing::internal::StringStreamToString(std::basic_stringstream<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >*)", referenced from:
> testing::AssertionResult testing::internal::CmpHelperFloatingPointEQ<double>(char const*, char const*, double, double) in CommunityGTest.o
> "testing::internal::EqFailure(char const*, char const*, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, bool)", referenced from:
> testing::AssertionResult testing::internal::CmpHelperEQ<int, double>(char const*, char const*, int const&, double const&) in AdjacencyMatrixGTest.o
> testing::AssertionResult testing::internal::CmpHelperEQ<unsigned long long, unsigned long long>(char const*, char const*, unsigned long long const&, unsigned long long const&) in AdjacencyMatrixGTest.o
> testing::AssertionResult testing::internal::CmpHelperEQ<double, double>(char const*, char const*, double const&, double const&) in AdjacencyMatrixGTest.o
> testing::AssertionResult testing::internal::CmpHelperEQ<unsigned long long, unsigned long long>(char const*, char const*, unsigned long long const&, unsigned long long const&) in IncidenceMatrixGTest.o
> testing::AssertionResult testing::internal::CmpHelperEQ<double, double>(char const*, char const*, double const&, double const&) in IncidenceMatrixGTest.o
> testing::AssertionResult testing::internal::CmpHelperEQ<int, double>(char const*, char const*, int const&, double const&) in IncidenceMatrixGTest.o
> testing::AssertionResult testing::internal::CmpHelperEQ<unsigned long long, unsigned long long>(char const*, char const*, unsigned long long const&, unsigned long long const&) in LaplacianMatrixGTest.o
> ...
> 
> ...
> ...
> "testing::internal2::PrintBytesInObjectTo(unsigned char const*, unsigned long, std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >*)", referenced from:
> testing::internal2::TypeWithoutFormatter<__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<char const*, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >, (testing::internal2::TypeKind)2>::PrintValue(__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<char const*, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > const&, std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >*) in AuxGTest.o
> ...
> ...
> ...
> om:
> construction vtable for std::__1::basic_iostream<char, std::__1::char_traits<char> >-in-std::__1::basic_stringstream<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > in libgtest.a(gtest-all.cc.o)
> ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64
> collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
> scons: *** [NetworKit-Tests-Dbg] Error 1
> scons: building terminated because of errors.
> 
> 
> I'm using Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.2
> 
> Developer Tools:
> 
> Version:	6.1.1 (6A2008a)
> Location:	/Applications/Xcode.app
> Applications:
> Xcode:	6.1.1 (6611)
> Instruments:	6.1 (56160)
> SDKs:
> OS X:
> 10,10:	(14A382)
> 10,9:	(13F26)
> iOS:
> 8,1:	(12B411)
> iOS Simulator:
> 7,1:	(11D167)
> 8,1:	(12B411)
> 
> 
> and GCC version:
> $ gcc -v
> Using built-in specs.
> COLLECT_GCC=gcc
> COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/usr/local/libexec/gcc/x86_64-apple-darwin14.0.0/4.9.2/lto-wrapper
> Target: x86_64-apple-darwin14.0.0
> Configured with: ../gcc-4.9-20141029/configure --enable-languages=c++,fortran
> Thread model: posix
> gcc version 4.9.2 20141029 (prerelease) (GCC) 
> 
> and llvm version(if needed):
> $ llvm-gcc --version
> Apple LLVM version 6.0 (clang-600.0.56) (based on LLVM 3.5svn)
> Target: x86_64-apple-darwin14.1.0
> Thread model: posix
> 
> It would be great that someone tell me what to do for compiling with networkit.
> 
> Thank you for your time
> 
> best regards
> 
> Xizhe Lian
> <ATT00001.c>

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.ira.uni-karlsruhe.de/mailman/private/networkit/attachments/20150204/6d19a690/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 495 bytes
Desc: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail
URL: <https://lists.ira.uni-karlsruhe.de/mailman/private/networkit/attachments/20150204/6d19a690/attachment-0001.sig>


More information about the NetworKit mailing list