[Networkit] new algorithms for review

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Fri Feb 6 11:54:44 CET 2015

Hi NetworKit developers,
I’ve added the following new algorithms to the Dev branch:

- edge betweenness: centrality.Betweenness was extended
- closeness: centrality.Closeness
- k-path centrality: centrality.KPathCentrality
- hop plot: properties.EffectiveDiameter.hopPlot
- effective diameter: properties.EffectiveDiameter.effectiveDiameter

These were implemented by our student Marc Nemes for his Bachelor’s thesis.

I would like to encourage everyone to give them a try and give feedback. Thanks