[Networkit] NetworKit used in publication "Decentralized Consensus for P2P Network with Trust Relationships"

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Mon Feb 9 15:39:48 CET 2015

Hi everyone,
ResearchGate informs me that NetworKit has been used for a recent publication:
	https://www.researchgate.net/publication/271532764_Decentralized_Consensus_for_P2P_Network_with_Trust_Relationships

Apparently the author used our code to generate scale-free networks. Specifically, he seems to have used our PowerLawDegreeSequence in combination with the Havel-Hakimi generator from NetworkX. Not sure why this combination (we have Havel-Hakimi too), and not exactly large networks, but still nice to see.