[Networkit] NetworKit Digest, Vol 16, Issue 11

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Fri Feb 27 15:30:11 CET 2015

> If you give me instructions, I can attempt to get more informative diagnostics..

Hi Ian,
a segfault should never happen, so we need to do some repair work. However, it’s not clear what causes the error, there are many possibilities along the way. A couple of diagnostics questions:

- What is the result of properties.size(G) ?
- Is G directed or weighted?
- Is it only ConnectedComponents that fails while other algorithms run properly?
- Can you verify that the GMLReader reads your input file format correctly, e.g. with a smaller example?

Chris