[Networkit] Edgelist of Directed graph

Henning Meyerhenke meyerhenke at kit.edu
Fri Jan 2 12:28:20 CET 2015

Hi Lorenzo,

According to a recent post by Christian Staudt, the newest revision in
the Dev branch contains an update that lets you read edge lists as
directed graphs.

For Python one would try the following:
G = readGraph("dgraph.edgelist", Format.EdgeList, separator="\t",
firstNode=0, directed=True)

For C++ use this method in EdgeListReader.h:
EdgeListReader(char separator, node firstNode, std::string commentPrefix
= "#", bool continuous = true, bool directed = false);

Please test and report back.

Thanks,
Henning

Am 02.01.15 um 12:01 schrieb Lorenzo Severini:
> Hello,
>
> I'm just started using NetworKit (I'm using the C++ version) and I think
> it is a very interesting project.
>
> I do not understand how to read _*directed*_ graph represented by
> edgelists (it seems to me that the EdgeListReader function considers all
> graphs undirected)
>
> Can you explain me how to read directed graphs in C++?
>
> Best Regards
>
> Lorenzo Severini
>
> --
> Lorenzo Severini
>
> PhD Student in Computer Science
>
> Gran Sasso Science Institute
> L'Aquila (AQ) - Italy

Juniorprof. Dr. Henning Meyerhenke

Web: http://parco.iti.kit.edu/henningm/

KIT - University of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg and
National Research Center of the Helmholtz Association