[Networkit] How do you deal with the incompatible dependencies of *networkit*?

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Tue Jan 20 10:26:23 CET 2015

Hi Chen,
There's no real incompatibility here, let me clarify:
- networkit is a Python 3 package
- scons, the build driver program, runs on Python 2
- You can have both Python 2 and 3 installed on your system. Package managers usually let you handle these installations in a user friendly way.

Hope that helps,
Chris

ps. Your request to join the email list has been approved.